Thank you for choosing Primary Care Associates as your or your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure your family first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate Talbott pediatrician and nurse practitioners do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and your child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.
Are you expecting a child and looking for a Pediatrician or Healthcare Provider?
Please click here: Expecting
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children and adults we serve by providing quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your or your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records for children
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician or primary care physician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit. To register for our patient portal, please click here .
- Welcome to PCA Letter
- Adult Registration Form
- Pediatric Registration Form
- Newborn to 4 years of age Pediatric History Form
- 5 to 17 years of age Pediatric History Form
- Privacy Practices and HIPAA Form
- Office Policy
- Adult History Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Our family care practice is located in the the Beacon Hills Complex, in front of the Beacon Hills Subdivision. We are in the front office of the gray building on the corner of West Andrew Johnson Highway and Shaver Drive.